Monday, April 26, 2010

HOT PANTS!!

yes, folks, that's right. for a limited time only, while stocks last, for any purchases until the end of may, i shall bestow upon you your very own pair of RIGHTEOUS HOTPANTS! absolutely free! available in three of the most awesome colours your mind could fathom, gauranteed to show maximum sexy leg, and yes, worn and signed artisically by myself, these will be a must-have for this summer. don't be a loser! check this!!!

THAT'S RIGHT BABY, SEXY ALL OVER YOUR BRAIN TIME!!!

HOLY SHIT, MY EYEBALLS, I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY AWESOME COLOURS!

~~~

in other news, my sister and i have been making handy little pouches for....holding things.



sewing machine.


2 comments:

Q said...

OH MY GOD THAT FIRST PICTURE.

That might be the greatest thing I've ever seen. Hello new desktop.

There is no way I have the legs for those though.

julie said...

hah, that'll be one of the little cord bags that I got my 6x4 print in, which is now holding a knitting project :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...