Monday, July 5, 2010

Keeping it in the family

I've been working on my brother Tony's website, at tonyquinn.ie, for his goldsmithing and jewellery design. Its online now, just as a single page with a small gallery. There will be more pages and info to come, but so far I'm happy with the overall look and design. Mainly thanks to Hu's great photo's of Tony's lovely pieces. Also made use of a nice gallery script, found here. Anywho, check out a small sample of his work here;


If anyone finds any bugs or unusual appearances, let me know. So far its only tested in Firefox, IE and Google Chrome.

2 comments:

Dirty Fabulous Vintage said...

Looks great, I used Google Chrome and all works perfectly. Loving the name too!

Aisling Nelson said...

Hi Barry - I love your website design...nice jewellery too ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...