Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dates for the Diary!

Here's an update on fun things I'll be doing over the next month;

  1. First off SPLASH ART FESTIVAL, this weekend in the Back Loft, read more about it here. Should be awesome, I do hope you can make it.




  2. The Ferocious Mingle Market, in Newmarket Square, 13th of June. Fancy dress optional.


  3. Point Village Comic Festival on 12th of June;



  4. Then there's the Crafty Market in Shebeen Chic on the 6th and the 20th of June. Still have to hear back whether I have a stall, but hopefully will be at one or the other, if not both. Its a lovely spot and a great market, I recommend checking it out anyway.


Personally I think you should come to the all. And here's a newbie, Emily on the hunt for sweeter dreams;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...